Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finally a bump pic

I went to the doc today and my blood pressure was a little high with trace amounts of protein in my urine... I suspected this since my feet have started swelling pretty badly. Dr. Putterman did not seem concerned. So, I guess I am not either. He did not check for dialation because he is going out of town this weekend and didn't want to stimulate labor, so I guess we have to wait another week... I don't want to wait until July 1, but of course will deal with it if that is what is best for Riley. Hay Hay and me at 37 weeks.

37 weeks

This was at 35 weeks with Hayden. I can't tell which baby I am bigger with... more swollen for sure with Hay.


  1. You look great!!! Do you think she will look just like Hayden??

  2. Can't wait to meet Riley. Not too much longer, hang in there. Love you,

  3. Its crazy how much better youre carrying Riley...youre a pro now! Hope I look that good with my second. Love you and cant wait to meet Riley. I hope she is just like Hay Hay...minus the little 'tude she is rocking now haha