Sunday, February 21, 2010

What to do in Riley's room?

Figuring out what to do in Hayden's room was so easy... not so much this time. I can't make a decision and I am not sure I even love the options that I am thinking about. I need opinions :)

I love this crib! Of course it is $900 and not going to happen, but I hope I can find something similar out there for less.
I love this paint color and the tree on these walls, but these walls kinda lead to a shabby chic room, which I am not too sure about... Plus I have no idea where to find a bed skirt like that or where to have one made. I found just some cream colored organic looking bedding, but I don't know. I thought with the crib above and distressing an old dresser to antique-ish white would look cute... I am just not sure about this whole theme.


Here is something else that I like, but it would mean new wall ideas... I like this one because Hayden's room has birds on it, so it would be a different take on the same thing.


What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I like the bottom one...the love birds. Not a huge fan of the crib though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can do both....match the blue wall color to the blue in that comforter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my vote is with ash!!! mom has a friend devonn, she makes custom bedding just pick out your fabric... so does dena! as far as beds go craigslist has some amazing thing up right now, we have been looking at them for our friends! i wish you the best of luck on the search and once again i agree with ash!!! the bottom pic with the top wall art.... precious!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katy! This is Ashley and Grammie and she is following your blog now! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was great to see you this weekend! what did oyu decide on for a room?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! love the name btw.... The cubes are from Babies R Us. In the food section... its the only thing they sell for food storage.

    ReplyDelete